Canine, Dry, Heart Failure, Products, Vital Support
Cardiac : Dry 2kg
Royal Canin Cardiac is a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated to support heart function in the case of chronic cardiac insufficiency. This diet contains a low level of sodium and an increased K/Na ratio.
Specific nutrients to help support the vascular system and help neutralise free radicals.
A moderate phosphorus content to help maintain renal function.
Potassium, magnesium and sodium content adapted to help support dogs with chronic heart insufficiency.
Nutrients which contribute to maintaining health of the cardiac muscle.SKU: n/a
Canine, Heart Failure, Products, Vital Support, Wet
Cardiac : Wet Can 410g x 12
Royal Canin Cardiac is canned nutrition, which supports heart function in adult dogs. It contains low levels of sodium and increased potassium for Hypertension and Congestive Cardiac Failure in dogs.
Your vet may recommend that you begin feeding this wet dog food at the onset of signs of cardiac disease. Key benefits of Royal Canin Cardiac include:
- Low sodium levels – Reduces water retention, which is a common symptom of cardiac disease.
- Added taurine and L-Carnitine – Offer cardiac support as they are essential for heart muscle function.
- Vitamins and minerals – Help to keep the immune system strong.
- Omega 3 & 6 for healthy fur and skin.
- Contains Polyphenols – Antioxidants that are known to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.