Canine, Lower Urinary Tract Disease, Products, Urinary, Wet
Urinary S/O : Wet Can 410g x 12
Recommended for cases of
- Struvite uroliths: dissolution and management of recurrence
- Calcium oxalate uroliths: management of recurrence
- Bacterial cystitis: management of secondary struvite crystalluria (in association with adequate antibiotherapy)
Not recommended in case of
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Heart disease (when sodium restriction is sought)
- Concurrent use of urine-acidifying drugs
- Growth, gestation/lactation
Helps dissolve all types of struvite stones
Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones
Helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation
Katherine E Mcmullen (verified owner) –
It has literally saved our girl’s life. THANK YOU!
Katherine E Mcmullen –
We are happy that your girl is now doing fine.
Royal Canin Singapore
Out of stock again? May I know when the stock arrives?
It is available for ordering.